echoes~[atlas] Index du Forum
echoes~[atlas]
Guilde Echoes du serveur ATLAS dans Dragonica

echoes~[atlas] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Apples And Bananas ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    echoes~[atlas] Index du Forum -> Espace visiteurs -> Tournois mensuel d'Echoes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wendaulphr

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Apples And Bananas Répondre en citant

Apples And Bananas > bit.ly/2413hx9

This,,song,,was,,originally,,posted,,at:,,9,,Likes,,Tweet,,,,Tweets,,0,,+1s,,Send,,to,,aFriend,,Recommendations,,Information,,About,,Apples,,and,,Bananas,,Apples,,and,,Bananas,,is,,a,,children's,,song,,that,,teaches,,about,,the,,vowels,,in,,the,,alphabetNow,,,change,,,the,,,vowel,,,sounds,,,to,,,A,,,,E,,,,I,,,,O,,,,and,,,U,,,in,,,each,,,verse:I,,,,like,,,,to,,,,oat,,,,,oat,,,,,oat,,,,o-pulls,,,,and,,,,bO-no-nos,,,,I,,,,like,,,,to,,,,oat,,,,,oat,,,,,oat,,,,O-pulls,,,,and,,,,bO-nO-nOsYou,,can,,help,,Wikipedia,,by,,expanding,,itI,,,,first,,,,learned,,,,it,,,,in,,,,preschoolApples,,,and,,,Bananas,,,Traditional,,,Song,,,Lyrics,,,and,,,Sound,,,Clip,,,Performed,,,by,,,Two,,,of,,,a,,,KindThe,,following,,verses,,replace,,most,,or,,all,,vowels,,with,,one,,given,,vowel,,sound,,,usually,,each,,of,,the,,long,,vowels,,sounds,,of,,a,,(/e/),,,e,,(/i/),,,i,,(/a/),,,o,,(/o/),,,and,,u,,(/u/),,,although,,potentially,,any,,English,,vowel,,can,,be,,usedIf,,,you've,,,enjoyed,,,Apples,,,and,,,Banana's,,,you'll,,,want,,,to,,,look,,,at,,,our,,,list,,,of,,,food,,,songsVote,,,,Down,,,,Vote,,,,Up,,,,Harmonyblue,,,,,Toronto,,,,19,,,,May,,,,2010,,,,at,,,,2:58am,,,,This,,,,song,,,,is,,,,sooooo,,,,CUTE!,,,,reminds,,,,me,,,,of,,,,olives,,,,=),,,,Vote,,,,Down,,,,Vote,,,,Up,,,,Atavia,,,,,Kingston,jamaica,,,,19,,,,April,,,,2010,,,,at,,,,9:18pm,,,,this,,,,song,,,,makes,,,,me,,,,hungry,,,,Vote,,,,Down,,,,Vote,,,,Up,,,,Emily,,,,,Paris,,,,,France,,,,9,,,,December,,,,2009,,,,at,,,,10:56am,,,,this,,,,song,,,,is,,,,awesome!,,,,it,,,,should,,,,be,,,,number,,,,1!,,,,Vote,,,,Down,,,,Vote,,,,Up,,,,Vicki,,,,,Scotland,,,,2,,,,December,,,,2009,,,,at,,,,12:33pm,,,,Omg!,,,,Hardcore!,,,,Vote,,,,Down,,,,Vote,,,,Up,,,,Emily,,,,,The,,,,Moon,,,,2,,,,December,,,,2009,,,,at,,,,12:33pm,,,,this,,,,song,,,,rocks,,,,man,,,,total,,,,hard,,,,core,,,,Vote,,,,Down,,,,Vote,,,,Up,,,,Alice,,,,,Scotland,,,,2,,,,December,,,,2009,,,,at,,,,12:30pm,,,,This,,,,song,,,,is,,,,da,,,,bomb,,,,Wink,,,,Vote,,,,Down,,,,Vote,,,,Up,,,,Melanie,,,,,Quebec,,,,,Canada,,,,23,,,,April,,,,2009,,,,at,,,,12:55am,,,,I,,,,teach,,,,this,,,,song,,,,to,,,,my,,,,second,,,,languge,,,,learners,,,,,and,,,,they,,,,laugh,,,,the,,,,whole,,,,time1,,,,The,,,,Wheels,,,,on,,,,the,,,,Bus,,,,Go,,,,Round,,,,and,,,,Round,,,,2,,,,5,,,,Little,,,,Monkeys,,,,Jumping,,,,on,,,,the,,,,Bed,,,,3,,,,Five,,,,Little,,,,Hearts,,,,Valentine,,,,Song,,,,4,,,,MrHome,,Lyrics,,Home,,All,,Songs,,Song,,Categories,,Action,,Songs,,Animal,,Songs,,Christian,,Songs,,Christmas,,Songs,,Easter,,Songs,,Food,,Songs,,Halloween,,Songs,,Learning,,Songs,,Lullabies,,Nature,,Songs,,Performer,,Pages,,Silly,,Songs,,Traditional,,Songs,,Valentine's,,Day,,Songs,,World,,Songs,,Subject,,Index,,Home,,Lyrics,,Home,,All,,Songs,,Song,,Categories,,Action,,Songs,,Animal,,Songs,,Christian,,Songs,,Christmas,,Songs,,Easter,,Songs,,Food,,Songs,,Halloween,,Songs,,Learning,,Songs,,Lullabies,,Nature,,Songs,,Performer,,Pages,,Silly,,Songs,,Traditional,,Songs,,Valentine's,,Day,,Songs,,World,,Songs,,Subject,,Index,,Apples,,and,,Bananas,,Written,,By:,,Unknown,,,Copyright:,,Unknown,,I,,like,,to,,eat,,,eat,,,eat,,apples,,and,,bananas,,I,,like,,to,,eat,,,eat,,,eat,,apples,,and,,bananas,,Now,,change,,the,,vowel,,sound,,to,,A:,,I,,like,,to,,ate,,,ate,,,ate,,ay-ples,,and,,ba-nay-nays,,I,,like,,to,,ate,,,ate,,,ate,,ay-ples,,and,,ba-nay-nays,,Now,,change,,the,,vowel,,sound,,to,,E:,,I,,like,,to,,eat,,,eat,,,eat,,ee-ples,,and,,bee-nee-nees,,I,,like,,to,,eat,,,eat,,,eat,,ee-ples,,and,,bee-nee-nees,,Now,,change,,the,,vowel,,sound,,to,,I:,,I,,like,,to,,ite,,,ite,,,ite,,i-ples,,and,,bi-ni-nis,,I,,like,,to,,ite,,,ite,,,ite,,i-ples,,and,,bi-ni-nis,,Now,,change,,the,,vowel,,sound,,to,,O:,,like,,to,,ote,,,ote,,,ote,,oh-ples,,and,,bo-no-nos,,I,,like,,to,,ote,,,ote,,,ote,,oh-ples,,and,,bo-no-nos,,Copyright,,,,1998-2016,,KIDiddles.comAy,,,,lake,,,,tay,,,,ate,,,,,ate,,,,,ate,,,,ayples,,,,aind,,,,baynaynays,,Search,,Click,,,Here,,,To,,,Read,,,Our,,,Story,,,Now,,,>>,,,Children's,,,Songs,,,With,,,Shocking,,,Secret,,,Meanings.(repeat),,oooo,,loot,,to,,ute,,ute,,ute,,upperoni,,utzuNews,,Sign,,Up,,Sign,,In,,Privacy,,Policy,,Search,,website,,SHARE,,Tweet,,ADDITIONAL,,INFO,,Children's,,Songs,,More,,new,,and,,exciting,,features,,are,,coming,,to,,KIDiddles!,,Sign,,up,,for,,our,,Newsletter,,today,,and,,be,,among,,the,,first,,to,,know,,when,,they're,,ready,,to,,goListen,,to,,this,,song's,,music,,Sorry,,,audio,,playback,,is,,not,,supported,,by,,your,,browserVocal,,,,Piano,,,,Solo,,,,,,,,I,,,,like,,,,to,,,,eat,,,,,eat,,,,,eat,,,,apples,,,,and,,,,bananas,,,,I,,,,like,,,,to,,,,eat,,,,,eat,,,,,eat,,,,apples,,,,and,,,,bananas,,,,A,,,,A,,,,lake,,,,to,,,,ate,,,,,ate,,,,,ate,,,,ay-ples,,,,and,,,,ba-nay-nays,,,,A,,,,lake,,,,to,,,,ate,,,,,ate,,,,,ate,,,,ay-ples,,,,and,,,,ba-nay-nays,,,,E,,,,E,,,,leke,,,,to,,,,eat,,,,,eat,,,,,eat,,,,ee-ples,,,,and,,,,bee-nee-nees,,,,E,,,,leke,,,,to,,,,eat,,,,,eat,,,,,eat,,,,ee-ples,,,,and,,,,bee-nee-nees,,,,I,,,,I,,,,like,,,,to,,,,ite,,,,,ite,,,,,ite,,,,i-ples,,,,and,,,,by-ny-nys,,,,I,,,,like,,,,to,,,,ite,,,,,ite,,,,,ite,,,,i-ples,,,,and,,,,by-ny-nys,,,,O,,,,O,,,,loke,,,,to,,,,ote,,,,,ote,,,,,ote,,,,oh-ples,,,,and,,,,bo-no-nos,,,,O,,,,loke,,,,to,,,,ote,,,,,ote,,,,,ote,,,,oh-ples,,,,and,,,,bo-no-nos,,,,U,,,,U,,,,luke,,,,to,,,,oot,,,,,oot,,,,,oot,,,,oo-ples,,,,and,,,,boo-noo-noos,,,,U,,,,luke,,,,to,,,,oot,,,,,oot,,,,,oot,,,,oo-ples,,,,and,,,,boo-noo-noos,,,,See,,,,all,,,,of,,,,our,,,,Folk,,,,Songs,,,,,,,,Folk,,,,Song,,,,Lyrics,,,,Folk,,,,Music,,,,Products,,,,Retrieved,,,on,,,July,,,3,,,,2014v,,t,,e,,Alternative,,,,Lyrics,,,,&,,,,Related,,,,Songs,,,,A,,,,crazy,,,,version,,,,made,,,,for,,,,Bussongs.Sign-up,,and,,get,,Free,,Song,,Sheets,,,Activity,,Sheets,,and,,Music,,Sheets!,,You,,may,,also,,like:,,I,,Got,,a,,Pea,,The,,Song,,of,,the,,Prune,,Ten,,Little,,Lollipops,,Goober,,Peas,,Oranges,,and,,Lemons,,ADDITIONAL,,INFO,,Trending,,on,,kididdles.com,,Children's,,Songs,,With,,Shocking,,Secret,,Meanings405,,Not,,Allowed.(repeat),,I,,like,,to,,ite,,ite,,ite,,ipperoni,,itizhiApples,,,and,,,Bananas,,,song,,,and,,,lyrics,,,from,,,KIDiddles,,,1,,,,You,,,,Are,,,,My,,,,Sunshine,,,,2,,,,The,,,,Banana,,,,Boat,,,,Song,,,,(Day-o),,,,3,,,,The,,,,Wheels,,,,on,,,,the,,,,Bus,,,,Go,,,,Round,,,,and,,,,Round,,,,4,,,,There,,,,Was,,,,an,,,,Old,,,,Lady,,,,Who,,,,Swallowed,,,,a,,,,Fly,,,,5,,,,I'm,,,,a,,,,Little,,,,Teapot,,,,6,,,,Fifty,,,,Nifty,,,,United,,,,States,,,,7,,,,Nobody,,,,Likes,,,,Me,,,,(Guess,,,,I'll,,,,Go,,,,Eat,,,,Worms),,,,8,,,,5,,,,Little,,,,Monkeys,,,,Jumping,,,,on,,,,the,,,,Bed,,,,More,,,,Most,,,,Visited,,,,Songs,,,,Newly,,,,Added,,,,Songs,,,,Fresh,,,,new,,,,songs,,,,recently,,,,added,,,,to,,,,our,,,,siteSources[edit]Sun,,,5,,,Itsy,,,Bitsy,,,Spider,,,6,,,A,,,Is,,,For,,,Apple,,,Alphabet,,,Phonics,,,Song,,,7,,,The,,,Turkey,,,Hop,,,8,,,Twinkle,,,Twinkle,,,Little,,,Star,,,More,,,Top,,,Rated,,,Songs,,,Most,,,Visited,,,Songs,,,Our,,,most,,,popular,,,songs,,,Lyrics,,,Explore,,,SongsMost,,,popularFastest,,,climbersRecently,,,addedFeatured,,,Explore,,,AlbumsMost,,,popularFastest,,,climbersRecently,,,addedNew,,,releases,,,Explore,,,ArtistsMost,,,popularFastest,,,climbersRecently,,,addedFeaturedBrowse,,,by,,,nameBrowse,,,by,,,genre,,,Official,,,ChartsOverviewSinglesAlbumsUnited,,,StatesUnited,,,KingdomCanadaAustraliaSwedenFinlandOther,,,countries,,,ContributeSubmitReviewMost,,,WantedBecome,,,Moderator,,,Members,,,Members,,,CommunityActivityWho,,,is,,,onlineWho,,,is,,,newWho,,,is,,,wherePicturesHall,,,of,,,fameChatroom,,,My,,,AccountLoginRegisterLost,,,Login,,,Details,,,.Subscribe,,to,,our,,mailing,,list,,Powered,,by,,Robly™,,Accessed,,,,10,,,,March,,,,2012"Drei,,Chinesen,,mit,,dem,,Kontrabass",,Animal,,,,Songs,,,,Nursery,,,,Songs,,,,Activity,,,,Songs,,,,Sing-along,,,,Songs,,,,Rate,,,,This,,,,Song,,,,Average,,,,Rating,,,,Your,,,,Rating,,,,672,,,,3.5769,,,,5,,,,We,,,,also,,,,think,,,,you'll,,,,love,,,,There,,,,Was,,,,an,,,,Old,,,,Lady,,,,Who,,,,Swallowed,,,,a,,,,Fly,,,,5,,,,Little,,,,Monkeys,,,,Jumping,,,,on,,,,the,,,,Bed,,,,I'm,,,,a,,,,Little,,,,Teapot,,,,Baa,,,,Baa,,,,Black,,,,Sheep,,,,Little,,,,Girl,,,,Related,,,,Categories,,,,Food,,,,Songs,,,,Songs,,,,with,,,,Music,,,,Songs,,,,with,,,,Video,,,,Songs,,,,that,,,,begin,,,,with,,,,the,,,,letter,,,,A,,,,Song,,,,Stats,,,,672,,,,Ratings,,,,,,,,76,256,,,,Visits,,,,,,,,15,,,,CommentsE:,,,Ee,,,leek,,,tee,,,eet,,,eeples,,,eend,,,beeneeneesI:,,,Eye,,,like,,,ty,,,ite,,,iples,,,eye-nd,,,bi-ni-nisO:,,,Oh,,,loke,,,toe,,,oat,,,oh-ples,,,oh-nd,,,bononosU:,,,Ooh,,,luke,,,too,,,oot,,,ooples,,,oond,,,boonoonoosWallis,,,,and,,,,Futuna,,,,Western,,,,Sahara,,,,Yemen,,,,Zambia,,,,Zimbabwe,,,,Comment,,,,"Singing,,,and,,,songwriting,,,support,,,early,,,literacy,,,instruction"Vote,,Down,,Vote,,Up,,Sandy,,,Hong,,Kong,,19,,April,,2009,,at,,5:03pm,,This,,song,,is,,super,,funny!,,My,,18mths,,daughter,,laughed,,a,,lot,,when,,she,,heard,,me,,singing,,this,,to,,herThe,,,,song,,,,was,,,,described,,,,as,,,,one,,,,of,,,,several,,,,"old,,,,favorites",,,,by,,,,the,,,,Ottawa,,,,Citizen,,,,in,,,,1984.[3],,,,The,,,,song,,,,was,,,,also,,,,sung,,,,on,,,,three,,,,early,,,,episodes,,,,of,,,,the,,,,children's,,,,television,,,,program,,,,Barney,,,,&,,,,Friends,,,,,as,,,,well,,,,as,,,,on,,,,Rock,,,,with,,,,Barney,,,,,the,,,,final,,,,video,,,,in,,,,the,,,,predecesor,,,,series,,,,Barney,,,,&,,,,the,,,,Backyard,,,,Gang f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:58 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    echoes~[atlas] Index du Forum -> Espace visiteurs -> Tournois mensuel d'Echoes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006